Saturday, May 22, 2004

gemal.dk's Mozilla Blogupdates

I'm a follower of the mozilla project, having tried it in the M18 days and using it as my primary browser since about 0.9, and now using firefox and thunderbird for web & email. I love it as a product (despite its memory hunger), and I love that it's open source. I've even contributed in a minor way to the mozgest extension :)

So anyway, keeping up with developer blogs is one of the many good features of open source IMO1; and the best way to keep up with mozilla blogs is gemal.dk's Mozilla Blogupdates. If you're a mozilla geek like me, it's very handy.

[1] Yeah, I know, it's not just OS developers that blog about their projects. But it is definitely more prevalent in the OS world than in the closed source world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home