Monday, July 19, 2004

iTunes always on top

I use iTunes as my primary music player on my winXP system. I used to use Winamp, and I still do use winamp when I'm on the road with my laptop, for the Flextouch plugin. I switched to iTunes because of the ease of use and the awesome playlist & song management.

About the only thing I missed from Winamp is the Always On Top mode - I used to have it sitting at the top of my screen, taking up the unused space in the title bar between the actual window title and the minimise/restore/close buttons. I got over having iTunes like this (it's just not possible) but I still wanted it to stay on top of my other windows in mini-player mode. Well, I finally got around to googling for a solution, and what do you know, one of the top links was to the iTunes On Top plugin. Worked straight away.

Wish I'd bothered googling for it earlier.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok this is old, but still Edit>Prefrences>Advanced>Keep mini player on top

12:25 am  
Blogger kimberly e said...

i tried that ...but its still not staying on top!

9:48 am  
Blogger Tom said...

worked for me!
Cheers dude!

8:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home