Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Welcome Tahlia!

I'd like to officially welcome Tahlia Amber Craig, born Monday February 21st, weighing 6 pounds 9 ounces (or almost 3kg for those of us who speak metric; that's almost exactly the average, apparently).

Congratulations to Alice and Rich - although I'm sure Alice did most of the work ;) Mother and Baby are both doing really well (though tired). Dad is...well, dad. If I know Rich at all, he's bouncing off the walls :)

Sarah and I visited her in hospital this morning. She's so gorgeous! The thing that gets me about babies is that they're tiny. Like, really small. They have entire hands that are significantly smaller than just your palm. It spins me out.

So, Tahlia, Welcome to this world and to our very silly family :) If you can cope with us you can cope with anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home